Friday, May 30, 2008

A Movie that I Shall See

Tonight, I am going to see Sex and the City: The Movie. Now, as I've mentioned before, I'm not an obsessive fan of the show. I have not watched the whole series, and I am sure I have a lot to catch up on. But, I do know the main details and I am really excited!

Of the episodes that I have seen, all of them are totally relevant. It has such clever, witty dialogue. While the characters may be stereotypes and not quite representative of a real person, on the whole, they do reflect aspects of all of us (I mean women), and I think it's great!

And, I will be seeing this movie without my usual male companion. I don't even think I'd want him there anyway. I feel like this is a movie that I would like to enjoy with my female friends. So anyway, I hope it's as good as they say!

1 comment:

Jaime said...

who did you go with?