Friday, January 8, 2010

Shoes

I have lost track of how many pairs I have...probably around 60 at this point. I am a shoe fiend. Shoes are perhaps my favorite thing to collect, aside from purses, I suppose.

So, without further ado, I present....the shoes.
















My boots....I have about 11 pairs pictured here. I have a few more that are not pictured because I never wear them. Yes, that is my kitty in the corner. She loves shoes, just like me!



















High heeled shoes and sandals....17 pairs pictured here.
















Flats, sandals, and sporty shoes. About 19 pairs.



















These are what I call the "auxiliary shoes." I keep them under my bed. Some are just for nostalgia's sake-the chunky Docs, or the black and white flats that I got in London, for example. Others were worn for a costume (the black ones on the upper left.) And others, well, I just don't want to get rid of them.

And then I have 2 pairs of running shoes, some other Dansko chunky shoes that I wear to work and 3 pairs of Birkenstocks-1 pair of clogs and 2 sandals.

But I didn't feel like rounding those up.